LST Server is an additional feature for LAN Speed Test. By using this configuration the client talks directly to the server through the network with no hard drive limitations. This gives more accurate results of 'True' network performance on the client screen. LST Server also makes it possible to test your WAN (internet) connection!
Some of LST Server Features include...
- Completely portable - No installation needed
- Incredibly small (106KB) and can run from a hard drive, USB Flash drives, etc.
- Compatible with all Windows versions 2000 & up (2000, XP, Vista, Win7, Server 2003 & Server 2008)
- Log Window and logging options
- Server supports multiple NICs (Network Adapters)
- Server supports multiple client connections
- New! Server supports simultaneous stream tests with LAN Speed Test v3.0 & up
- Very easy to use
- And much more!