Thank you for using LAN Speed Test!
After installing LAN Speed Test v4, it begins in (Lite) mode. LAN Speed Test (Lite) is fully functional with no time limits, etc. - only some of the more advanced features are disabled.
Registering LAN Speed enables all of these features, and helps support Totusoft and our efforts to continue to provide new simple software solutions. Simply choose Help / Register from the toolbar and follow the instructions.
- Test with multiple packets (up to 1000)
- View each packet's results in a chart or by details
- View test results by Average, Maximum, and Minimum throughputs
- All of the logging features
- Email results with various options
- Option to use random packet sizes
- Network scan
- Run multiple tests automatically
- Command Line mode
- Open/Save results
- Binary Mode
- Multi user prefs file
- and more!
Please remember to keep a copy of the Serial and Key numbers! These numbers or a copy of the .ini file will be needed when moving LAN Speed Test to another computer or flash drive.
Didn't receive your registration after purchase?
- If you do not receive your registration within a few minutes of your purchase, remember that this information is being sent to the email address that you used with PayPal. If this is different than your normal email address, then make sure you check there. Also, some anti-spam engines are a little too aggresive, make sure you check your spam or junk folder.
- If you still cannot find your registration email, simply click here or go to 'Support' then to 'Lost Registration'. Enter your registered email address, select 'Email from secondary account' and you should received a copy of your registration within a few minutes. This email is being sent out from a different email server, so this one should get through, even if the first one didn't because of an overzealous SPAM filter along the way.
- If these options do not work, you can contact support here.